- Narrated by:
- Length: 5 hrs and 14 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Release Date:02-29-16
- Publisher: Riptide Publishing
- If they looked, would they ever leap?Good-looking, confident, and doted on by his widowed mum, Michael is used to thinking only of himself. Getting shoved off an Isle of Wight pier by an exasperated ex ought to come as a wake-up call - but then he meets Rufus, and he's right back to letting the little head take charge. Rufus is cute, keen, and gets under Michael's skin in a disturbing way.Would-be chef Rufus can't believe his luck when a dripping wet dream of a man walks out of the sea on his birthday, especially when Michael ends up staying at the family B&B. Life is perfect - at least until Michael has to go home to the mainland.Rufus can't leave the island for reasons he's entirely neglected to mention. And though Michael identifies as bi, breaking his mum's heart by coming out and having an actual relationship with a guy has never been his plan. With both men determined to keep their secrets, a leap of faith could land them in deep water.
- Cat gives this one 4 Meows with a 4 Purr heat index...
- Would you recommend this audiobook to a friend? If so, why?Yes. Lovers Leap is a fun story. It's a great pick-me- up for any romance lover and full of laughs.What did you like best about this story?I liked the humor and how Rufus Birthday played a role in the story and title.Which character – as performed by Mark Steadman – was your favorite?I loved Rufus. I relate since I like to cook. I loved his sweetness and naivete. I think Mark Steadman did a good job with Rufus.If you could rename Lovers Leap, what would you call it?I love the Title as it is but if I had to rename it... Poseidon's Birthday GiftAny additional comments?Michael is on a holiday off-season with Trix. he just can't take any more of her endless chatter and blurts they should split up as she asks him to marry her. so she shoves him over the cliff into the water
It's Rufus 5th birthday since he is born on Leapday and when gorgeous, wet Michael emerges from the sea Rufus thinks he is a gift from Poseidon.
Lovers Leap is a sweet, romance full of humor. It is a sort of insta love but the guys have to really work at some hang ups to get there.
This is my first performance by mark Steadman but I loved his Accent and think he made the story. I would have liked a bit more switches on the character's but the writing was good enough you knew who was speaking.
If you like sweet romance,fast moving romance, English stories you will adore this.