- Narrated by:
- Length: 6 hrs and 42 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Release Date:07-14-16
- Publisher: Riptide Publishing
- Oliver and Samuel's relationship is fairy-tale perfect. They share a gorgeous house in Antwerp, go out with their friends every weekend, and count down the days to their dream wedding. But their happy ending is shattered one late night, and just like that, Ollie is left bereft and alone.The months that follow are long and dark, but slowly Ollie emerges from his grief. He even braves the waters of online dating, though deep down he doesn't believe he can find that connection again. He doesn't think to look for love right in front of him: his bisexual friend Thomas, the gentle giant with a kind heart and sad eyes who's wanted him all along.When Thomas suddenly discovers he has a son who needs him, he's ill prepared. Ollie opens up his house - Sam's house - and lets them in. Ollie doesn't know what scares him more: the responsibility of caring for a baby, or the way Thomas is steadily winning his heart. It will take all the courage he has to discover whether or not fairy tales can happen for real.©2016 Indra Vaughn (P)2016 Riptide Publishing
- Would you listen to Patchwork Paradise again? Why?Oh Yes! Craig Beck brought a beautifully written story to life. I spent the entire afternoon in tears. Some sad, some happy and even laughing.Which scene was your favorite?It is hard to pick just one. I loved when Oliver changed Thomas baby first diaper. I loved Craig's cooing voice when he did all the baby talk.
or the first sex scene with Thomas and Oliver. it was all really hot...then the baby cried. I loved it when Oliver told Thomas to go get the baby, he was going to get ice packs for his blue balls.If you were to make a film of this book, what would the tag line be?An emotional rollercoaster of first love, losing it and a second chance for happiness.Any additional comments?Patchwork Paradise started out with Oliver and Samin such a perfect relationship. I liked it but thought how predictable" Then suddenly Sam was killed, and I was bawling like a baby with Oliver.
There are twists, all the way to the very end! I fell in love with Oliver. I cried with him. I hurt with him, and I cheered him on. There are so many wonderful characters as well.
If you like emotional stories, lots of angst, sad stories with a happy ending, lots of twists and some sweet, hot but tastefully done sex scenes you will love this.
I highly recommend it!
- Be sure to leave a comment to be entered into the TTC Books and more monthly comment giveaway. EVERY comment that is relevant to the specific post will be entered. Prizes include various gift cards and swag donated by Publishers, Authors and blog Owner. REMEMBER TO LEAVE YOUR CONTACT INFO! How else will I notify you if you win?