Book 5 in the Assassin/Shifter series
- Narrated by:
- Length: 4 hrs and 41 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Release Date:01-12-17
- Publisher: Skull Blaster Publishing
- The men of the super-secret Skull Blaster unit have put down their weapons long enough to find love - and even husbands - from Arizona to Alaska and the Olympic Peninsula. Now their new families and friends are hoping to find their own happily-ever-afters. Werewolf Sawyer Quinton's brothers have finally found their mates in the Drake brothers, Dakota's former packmates. Things get off to a rocky start, but love conquers all. Or does it? Can the Drakes overcome the gay bashing they suffered at their father's hands and be true to themselves and the men they love? Or are some lessons just too hard to unlearn?©2012 Sandrine Gasq-Dion (P)2017 Sandrine Gasq-Dion
- Tams gives this one 5 stars...
- "Double the trouble, double the fun!"Would you consider the audio edition of Best Laid Plans to be better than the print version?Not better or worse, just as good. Basically you get an enhanced version, the beloved characters that Gasq-Dion created, brought to life by Boudreaux.What was one of the most memorable moments of Best Laid Plans?The entire book is pretty memorable from the first meeting to the weddings and everything in between.Which scene was your favorite?When Xander and Greyson walk in on a very bad blow job and the hilarity that ensues shortly there after.If you were to make a film of this book, what would the tag line be?Double the trouble, double the fun!Any additional comments?My e-book review...
This book picks up right where Half Moon Rising left off. All of the Assassins, Shifters, their husbands, mates and families have gone to Disneyland for the day. Riley, one of the few humans left in this motley crew and CEO/billionaire, has rented out the park for the day. This book was like coming full circle for me, even though I know we are far from the end of the series. I’ve watched these men go from calculating and deadly assassins to sensual and erotic lovers as they each found their mates, and now to see them with their families and all they want is to be married and have that marriage validated with children. Sadly, dark days still await the men of Skull blasters of their wolves.
Sawyer Quinton’s brothers, Greyson and Xander, have graduated and are off to Anchorage for an internship with the Drake and Drake architecture firm. Dakota called in a favor with his former packmate Taylor Drake, he’s certain that there is a mating between atleast 2 of the brother’s and wants to assist fate with a gentle push. As soon as the Quinton boys step foot off the elevator at D/D it hits them like a ton of bricks, both of their mates are there.
Taylor and Jagger Drake have led a hard life full of abuse at the hands of their father for being gay. The man actually tried to beat the gay out of them, Taylor took the brunt of it but Jagger bears his own emotional scars as well. Greyson and Xander Quinton were raised completely opposite. They’ve always known they were gay and not only had the love and support of their family and friends, but were encouraged to wait for their true mate and then claim them completely when they were brought together. Will the love that these newly found mates have for each other be enough to keep them together? Or will the fear that still rots inside the Drake brothers stopping them from admitting publically they are gay tear them apart.
Gasq-Dion’s usual style of writing is of course on full display. All of our favorite Assassins, werewolves and husbands weave their way in and out of the story as join the four would be mates on their journey. There are a few bumps in the road I will warn you, in the end I hope you will love this book as much as I did!
Double the sexy, steamy M/M erotic sex seeing how we have 2 sets of mated brothers!
- I have been blessed in this life to not only have parents that support me, but kids that do as well. I grew up in a loving but "Old School" French household. My parents worked for the airlines (TWA) so I was able to see a lot of Europe as a kid. I moved to Seattle Washington at the age of 22 and stayed there for twelve years before moving to Alaska for a little over two. Fairbanks, AK was one hell of an experience and I wouldn't hesitate to go back! I spent a little over a year in South Carolina before moving back to Arizona. I then left for Kansas for five years and now reside in Arizona. I've been connected to the military in one way or another for over half my life and wouldn't change a thing about it. Writing has become my full time job and I've never been so happy doing a job I love and being able to do it in my jammies. I plan on writing until I dry up and die. Hopefully, that won't happen soon!
- Website: http://new.sandrinegasqdion.com/
- Twitter: Sandrine_GasqD
- Be sure to leave a comment to be entered into the TTC Books and more monthly comment giveaway. EVERY comment that is relevant to the specific post will be entered. Prizes include various gift cards and swag donated by Publishers, Authors and blog Owner. REMEMBER TO LEAVE YOUR CONTACT INFO! How else will I notify you if you win?