A Bluewater Bay story
- Narrated by:
- Length: 2 hrs and 41 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Release Date:05-09-16
- Publisher: Riptide Publishing
- Buck Ellis's future seems pretty damn bright. With a full college scholarship in hand, he's going to ditch Bluewater Bay and pave the way for his kid brother Charlie to do the same. The only fly in Buck's ointment is his 10-year addiction to his best friend since second grade, his true love, and his Achilles heel: Ari Valentine, Mr. Least Likely to Succeed.But then Buck's mother dies, changing everything, and five years later, his future is still on hold. It's a struggle to keep food on the table, a roof over their heads, and Charlie on the straight and narrow. Buck can't afford any temptation, especially in the form of the newly returned, super hot, super confident, super successful television star Ari Valentine.ADHD poster-child Ari Valentine left for Hollywood and lost everything, including his bad reputation. Then the breakthrough role of his skyrocketing career lands him back in Bluewater Bay, to the stunned disbelief of, well, everyone. But there's only one person Ari longs to impress - the only person who ever really mattered to him, the person he left behind: Buck Ellis.
- Buck has always had a thing about Ari from the moment he met in school. Then in high school, Ari up and left, and Buck never heard from him since. Now a new neighbor arrives and it is none other than Ari, now an aspiring actor expecting to pick up his friendship with Buck.
I have to say my favorite part of the story was the very beginning when they were children.
Once Arie returns the story gets a bit skippy and things that really don't add to the story such as an old hookup of Bucks that is an assistant to Ari.
Nick J Russo is a great Narrator and he really made the story, Once I started listening, I didn't want to stop. He has a way of bringing characters and a story to life.
If you are looking for a short, sweet romance, friends to lovers, second chances, a touch of drama and an allover fun story I think you will like this.
- Excerpt from 'There's something about Ari'...